Today, we announced that our agency picked up one dozen industry awards on the international, national and regional levels in the first half of 2017. PRoud would be an understatement! Check out our list of wins below, and click here to read the full press release.
Hermes Creative Awards – honors the messengers and creators of traditional and emerging media across the globe.
• Platinum Winner in the category of Online Placement.
• Three Gold Wins for successful media relations campaigns.
• Honorable Mentions in the Online Placement and Television Placement categories.
Bulldog Media Relations Awards – judged by award-winning journalists, including a Pulitzer Prize winner.
• Silver Award in the category of Best Not-for-Profit Campaign.
PR Daily’s Media Relations Awards – recognizes the best of the best in media relations campaigns.
• Honorable Mention in the Thought Leadership Campaign category.
Publicity Club of New England’s Bell Ringer Awards – a symbol of outstanding achievement for New England public relations and communications professionals for 49 years.
• Bronze Bell for Regional or Local TV Placement.
• 2017 Striker Award, or “Young PR Professional of the Year,” awarded to Assistant Account Executive Deanna Haas, for demonstrating an early passion for public relations, dedication to her career and superior work ethic.
PRWeek Champions of PR – 40 reasons the communications and PR industry is ready to take center stage among the marcomms disciplines.
• Agency Principal Darlene Hollywood named a Champion of PR by PRWeek, recognizing female leaders who mentor other women on their teams, come to the table with new, innovative ways of doing business and help define their companies as sought-after employers of the future.
Fast 50 – awards the 50 fastest-growing private companies in Massachusetts.
• Hollywood Agency named one of the Fastest-Growing Private Companies in Massachusetts for the second consecutive year by the Boston Business Journal, placing 30th, up from 43rd the previous year.
In addition to these awards, Hollywood Agency also made the Boston Business Journal’s list of The Largest Public Relations Firms in Massachusetts.