Hollywood Agency, an award-winning consumer goods/services communications firm, is seeking an experienced account manager/supervisor to join its rapidly growing team. In fact, the Boston Business Journal recently named us one of Massachusetts’ Fastest Growing Private Companies for the second straight year. The account manager/supervisor will be responsible for assisting and managing media relations, digital media and activation campaigns for clients, depending on size and scope of client relationship.
This position requires fully developed PR skills and keen understanding of client priorities and objectives. The role will support both B2C and B2B clients. Key responsibilities include:
- Serve as a day-to-day contact; anticipate needs and provide exemplary client service
- Develop program strategies and oversee and handle program implementation
- Delegate program elements to team and project manage deliverables
- Provide leadership to junior staff and guidance on professional development
- Support new business development; identify opportunities to grow existing business
- Have a vast knowledge of the media landscape to identify editorial opportunities to business, consumer and trade audiences
- Creatively ideate by leading team brainstorms, develop new story angles, and provide strategic recommendations on campaign initiatives
- Assist in development and execution of digital campaigns; possess a proficiency in both organic and paid strategies
- Track and measure media and digital performance; package to showcase ROI
7-10 years’ required, with a minimum of 3+ years’ agency experience.
The agency is located in the Hingham Shipyard in Hingham, MA. Public transportation to Boston runs by ferry and Hingham is also a short drive from Boston. Check us out on Facebook and Instagram to see why we’re the team to join.
If you think you have what it takes, reach out to us with your resume and cover letter at firstname.lastname@example.org.