Hollywood Agency, a nationally recognized public relations and integrated communications firm, is seeking a dynamic digital strategist to join its growing team. The digital strategist will be responsible for the design and implementation of programs across the agency’s clientele, as well as active participation in new business efforts.
Our ideal candidate will have a solid understanding of digital trends, tools and best practices, including campaign analysis and reporting. Demonstrated experience designing and executing digital marketing campaigns with a mind toward measurable impact in an agency or in-house capacity is required.
Key responsibilities include:
- Design and execute digital marketing campaigns for Hollywood’s B2C and B2B clients
- Provide strategic recommendations to improve customer outcomes
- Analyze existing digital assets and assess what’s missing
- Create and execute social media campaigns (paid and organic) for clients
- Manage influencer programs and brand partnerships
- Plan and execute SEM and PPC campaigns
- Provide client counsel on SEO recommendations and strategies
- Innovate and present new marketing platforms and strategies
- Report upon the impact of strategies and make recommendations for further improvements
- Deep organic and paid social media experience across channels
- Proven digital marketing proficiency, including SEO, SEM, PPC, content distribution and retargeting, and email marketing
- A strong understanding of analytics and measurement tools for various platforms
- Commitment to continuous learning of platform intricacies and digital trends
- Comfort working across multiple brands, managing several brand initiatives
- Team player with the ability to multi-task and lead projects
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field
If you think you have what it takes, reach out to us with your resume and cover letter at email@example.com.